Identify vehicles reliably
Long-range identification made simple
The fast and reliable long-range identification solution automatically identifies both drivers and vehicles in any weather conditions. Queues in vehicle access and exit areas are a thing of the past. Ideal for car parks, traffic management and free-flowing vehicle access control (AVI). The technology is also suitable for monitoring rail traffic as well as vehicle access barriers in city centres, airports and at toll roads. Thanks to numerous interfaces it is possible to integrate tranSpeed seamlessly into other control systems - but it can also be used as a stand-alone solution. There is a wide range of transponders available; these include robust heavy-duty transponders, self-adhesive stickers for windscreens and ISO cards, which perfectly combine two reader technologies.
- Intuitive Guidance - Large LEDs and unambiguous signal tones give the user distinctive visual and audible feedback.
- Security - A specially developed vignette/sticker function in combination with deister‘s “smart frame” ensures data security as well as protection against manipulation.
- Dual technology - Combine vehicle and person access control systems in a single card. It is possible to integrate both technologies into the same transponder and achieve maximum range.
- Plug & Play - The compact design including integrated antennas means it is possible to connect standard power and data lines to the readers by means of a single connector.
- Test - The POC makes the field strength visible at every position. That makes it child’s play to find the best position for the transponder.
- Made in Germany - Their function and quality are developed, produced and tested to the highest standards.