Smart Storage System
Intelligent asset management systems with handling automation
Automatic issue and return of valuables
Are your important assets and resources used efficiently? It‘s often all to easy too lose track of who has what item, when it is last used and especially the condition that it is returned in. proxSafe smart storage systems identify who has your essential assets by controlling who has them with full audit and reporting capabilities. Users are identified by card, pin or biometrics allowing them to only take the items that they are authorised to have, ensuring you have complete accountability of your company’s shared portable equipment. Radios, test equipment, tools, laptops and much more can now be managed automatically so you know that the equipment is ready when you need it.
- Intelligent management – Intelligent resource monitoring controls removal of resources evenly with the same usage. Criteria parameters for the intelligent management of the items can be chosen.
- Local or global – Our software is web-based so it supports administration across multiple locations. This means you are easily able to centrally monitor systems in different locations.
- Software – A variety of features and modules for diverse applications. All access is automatically documented and the information issued in user definable reports.
- Emergency operation mode – All cabinets remain operational – even in the case of a power or network failure. The data is stored locally and an integrated emergency battery secures continued operation.
- Integrated charging – Ensure that the asset is ready for the next shift. Equipment can be charged whilst the item is stored in the cabinet. The state of charge is also displayed.
- Made in Germany – Their function and quality are developed, produced and tested to the highest standards.
Intelligent resource monitoring controls removal of resources evenly with the same usage. Criteria parameters for the intelligent management of the items can be chosen.
Local or global
Our software is web-based so it supports administration across multiple locations. This means you are easily able to centrally monitor systems in different locations.
A variety of features and modules for diverse applications. All access is automatically documented and the information issued in user definable reports.
Emergency operation mode
All cabinets remain operational - even in the case of a power or network failure. The data is stored locally and an integrated emergency battery secures continued operation.
Ensure that the asset is ready for the next shift. Equipment can be charged whilst the item is stored in the cabinet. The state of charge is also displayed.
Made in Germany
All products are made in Germany. Their function and quality are developed, produced and tested to the highest standards.
Lockers with electronic monitoring
The locker cabinet portfolio offers different compartment sizes, which can be freely combined with one another to create the desired system solution. An RFID chip installed in or attached to the device allows the user to remove or return the device simply by placing it against a compatible reader with integrated antenna, the device is then automatically identified in the compartment. An LED lights up to indicate successful removal/return . If space is a premium it is possible to hang the RFID chip on the device. When removing or returning a device, the user simply inserts the keyTag into a slot in the compartment. Inserting or removing the keyTag is electronically logged when the device is removed or returned.
The all rounder in 19 inch format
racx is the universal 19 inch cabinet system. As well as the drawers it is possible to incorporate all other proxSafe modules in this system. The drawer modules can be combined with radioPanels and keyPanels as well as other devices based on the 19 inch format. A design approach that increases flexibility even more. A slot is provided in each drawer where it is possible to insert the keyTag attached to the device or bunch of keys. RFID technology detects and electronically logs the removal or return of - for example, large bunches of keys.
Keep safe, charge and manage
With different sizes of cabinets the flexx portfolio of cabinets offers space for diverse safe storage options, for example, holders for radio handsets or slots for keys. The storage options are individually adapted to suit the corresponding device. It is also possible to safely store and manage different devices in the same cabinet. According to requirements it is also possible to integrate a battery charging station along with a charge status display. The devices can be issued on a rotational basis, so that only fully charged handsets are issued and not half flat ones.
Weapon Drawer Cabinet (MVP)
Securely and safely store weapons
Securely and safely store weapons, ammunition and other security gear in individual, locked drawers. Limit access to each item only to authorized personnel at specific times and get a real-time electronic audit trail as to who takes what and when.
All weapons can be equipped with RFID transponders to automatically keep track of removals and returns.
Our products include varieties of lockers and cabinets, designated to securely hold your arms and weaponry. Store pistols, carbines and rifles - and manage them all in one system. Made in Germany, our renowned quality standards ensure very long product lifetime and reliable use.
Modular drawer system
The bloxx system is ideally suited for the administration and storage of e.g. car keys and vehicle documents. bloxx consists of modules and can be assembled as required. There are different modules available with e.g. 10 wide or 20 narrow drawers. As an option it is possible to fit each drawer with an RFID reader.
The bloxx system is operated via a 17 inch touch screen. In addition, other features such as cameras can be integrated to capture documents. bloxx provides the freedom to use a third party PC and operating software.
Authenticate and operate
The control terminal allows for full flexibility giving the option of having multiple key cabinets controlled from a single point or multiple control terminals controlling the same set of cabinets, this is an important consideration where disability discrimination regulations need to be met.
Maintenance free – can be installed everywhere
With the aid of RFID technology it is possible to identify and manage devices, work equipment and items. For that purpose, an RFID chip is either installed in, attached to or hung on the device in the form of a tag. The data required to clearly identify the device or item is stored in the RFID chip. As soon as a device is removed or returned the RFID chip is automatically recognized by the antenna installed in the compartment. That ensures each removal and return is electronically detected and logged.
RFID chips do not require a battery and are as such completely maintenance free. As a benefit, their service life is practically unlimited.
- Works without a battery
- 100% maintenance free
- Contactless, so no wear
You may also like…
Security guard and plant protection
Comprehensive recording of mobile and stationary security services
dataLog is the market leading proof-of-visit and patrol verification system, that records the presence and location of security, cleaning and maintenance personnel at given locations and times. dataLog systems allow better use of staff, improves efficiency, and provide accurate and fast audit information on work carried out. Most importantly they highlight any checks that were missed, so that appropriate action can be taken.
The main components to a dataLog proof-of-visit system are a handheld data collector, location checkpoints and management software. Checkpoints are fixed to locations to be visited, and the worker carries a robust handheld data collector which they use to read the checkpoint when it is visited. The checkpoints identification number and time of the visit is recorded by the data collector.
dataLog systems are ideal to determine the location of security guards and other workers where security, safety, servicing or cleaning checks need to be done. deister dataLog systems are used globally for manned guarding operations and many other applications where a mobile worker’s attendance at a given location needs to be verified.
- 100% maintenance free – Checkpoints are maintenance free, they do not contain batteries or hard wiring. The RFID proximity checkpoints are suitable for use internally or externally in all weather conditions.
- Easy to use – Checkpoints are easy to read, simply hold the data collector close to the checkpoint, that’s it. No buttons to press or apps to open.
- Long battery life – Best in class operational time with the guardiX II being able to read up to 500,000 checkpoints from a pair of AA batteries. With no recharging necessary the collector is always ready to use.
- Connected systems – dataLog works with other deister systems to allow events to be combined within common reports across different systems.
- Robust & reliable – The guardiX II is IP67 classified and has no buttons, switches or other external moving parts that could be prone to failure.
- Backwards compatible – guardiX II data collectors are backwards compatible with all deister RFID Checkpoints that have been supplied for many years.
Key management for efficient control of key handovers
Secure storage and electronic management of keys
Manual key management costs a lot of time and energy. A key is quickly lost, the trouble is enormous, searching for it is time-consuming and often unsuccessful. With more and more mechanical keys in circulation, you can quickly loose track. A manual issue of keys, e.g. for security-relevant buildings, rooms, commercial properties, industrial sites, vehicle parks and fleets, can result in an immense administrative effort, significant security gaps and very high costs.
Would you like to save yourself this hassle and your valuable time by leaving the key chaos behind? Would you like to have a better overview and full control over your numerous keys? Keypress Management provides efficient solutions for key management. With electronic key management, user access to individual keys can be pre-defined and clearly managed via the Commander Connect software.
- 100% maintenance free - thanks to RFID technology the keyTags attached to the keys operate contactless - this means inserting the tags in the slots does not result in any wear and tear.
- Local or global - Our software is web-based so it supports administration across multiple locations. This means you are easily able to centrally monitor systems in different locations.
- Software - A variety of features and modules for diverse applications. All access is automatically documented and the information issued in user definable reports.
- Emergency operation mode - All cabinets remain operational - even in the case of a power or network failure. The data is stored locally and an integrated emergency battery secures continued operation.
- Guaranteed future proof - All installed modules are replaceable and backwards compatible. If the requirements change, the system can move with the times accordingly.
- Made in Germany - Their function and quality are developed, produced and tested to the highest standards.