Biometric Rack Access
Biometric Rack Access allows IT or rack managers to track the audit trails of who accessed or serviced the racks.
Biometric Rack Access is secured using our Fingerprint identification device.
Server Racks have been used to hold important data at data centres and other designated areas but often than not, only the logical access security have been addressed and not the physical security of the racks themselves. To date, there are more and more threats due to data leaks and theft and it is becoming increasingly important to secure server racks with accountability.
We have come up with an ingenious solution to secure server racks that allows IT or rack managers to track the audit trails of who accessed or serviced the racks. The rack managers can also allow for the convenience of opening the racks remotely. Email or SMS messages can be sent to alert IT or rack managers if a rack is compromised such as the rack door not being locked properly or being forced open, or simply left open. The solution also allows real time monitoring of the racks.
For this solution, racks can be biometrically secured using our Fingerprint identification device. If there are issues with the fingerprint, Card access can also be used as an alternative bypass optional feature.
- 100% Secure Access Control for Server Cabinets
- Time-tested Technology in a Reduced Footprint
- Centralized Administration of Up to Thousands of Units
- Able to control front and rear door of rack with fingerprint or card reader
- Various Card Option – 125kHz EM, HID / 13.56MHz Mifare, Felica, iClass, HID, CEPAS (Option)
- Superior Matching Engine – 1st rank in FVC (Fingerprint Verification Competition)
- System Status Check – LED indicator shows status of terminal (Red, Blue, Green)
- RF Card can also be used as an alternative bypass optional feature
- Audit trails of who accessed the racks
- Real time monitoring of the rack status
- Identification method : Fingerprint and RF Card Identification
You may also like…
Identify vehicles reliably
Long-range identification made simple
The fast and reliable long-range identification solution automatically identifies both drivers and vehicles in any weather conditions. Queues in vehicle access and exit areas are a thing of the past. Ideal for car parks, traffic management and free-flowing vehicle access control (AVI). The technology is also suitable for monitoring rail traffic as well as vehicle access barriers in city centres, airports and at toll roads. Thanks to numerous interfaces it is possible to integrate tranSpeed seamlessly into other control systems - but it can also be used as a stand-alone solution. There is a wide range of transponders available; these include robust heavy-duty transponders, self-adhesive stickers for windscreens and ISO cards, which perfectly combine two reader technologies.
- Intuitive Guidance - Large LEDs and unambiguous signal tones give the user distinctive visual and audible feedback.
- Security - A specially developed vignette/sticker function in combination with deister‘s “smart frame” ensures data security as well as protection against manipulation.
- Dual technology - Combine vehicle and person access control systems in a single card. It is possible to integrate both technologies into the same transponder and achieve maximum range.
- Plug & Play - The compact design including integrated antennas means it is possible to connect standard power and data lines to the readers by means of a single connector.
- Test - The POC makes the field strength visible at every position. That makes it child’s play to find the best position for the transponder.
- Made in Germany - Their function and quality are developed, produced and tested to the highest standards.