The SlimLane speed gate is designed to secure access to your building and control the flow of pedestrian traffic, as well as offer an elegant design and high reliability.
With its fast swing obstacles, SlimLane turnstile combines a high bidirectional flow of passage with high levels of security, without compromising user safety. Its exclusive DIRAS® detection system allows precise control of users for maximum protection and safety. In addition, its modularity allows a wide range of configurations, obstacle heights and passage widths.
Designed in compliance with the most stringent safety and security standards:
- CE certified
- Emergency exit certified, EN13637
Precision controlled movement of obstacles and detection of all obstructions.
Limited force applied by obstacles.
Designed to prevent finger entrapment and other impacts.
Reinforced detection to enhance user protection and manage passage of luggage (option).
When combined with a fire alarm system and a fire alarm occurs, obstacles automatically open to free the passage.
When a power outage occurs:
- In case of emergency the obstacles can be unlocked with a simple push to automatically open
- Battery backup for automatic opening with a mechanism to lock obstacles open in the direction of egress (option)
Best in class for flow and Electronic detection proprietary DIRAS detection system.
- High-density matrix of infrared beams (every 22,5 mm) follows users’ progression through the gate.
- Dynamic and predictive (size, position, direction) algorithms ensuring top of the class performance for fraud detection: tailgating, piggybacking, trolleys, children, u-turn, crossing, multiple entries…
Electro-mechanical locking to withstand forced entry attempts.
Glass obstacles up to 1800mm without or with straight or sloping overhang.
Highly reliable product with 10.000.000 MCBF.
MULTIPLE INTEGRATION CAPABILITIES (OPTIONAL).
The cabinet allows to integrate authentification solutions including:
- RFID, QRcode and barcodes readers
- Biometric devices
- Transparent and elegant design
- Minimal footprint for maximum throughput
- Discreet and ergonomically integrated card reader
- Precision controlled tempered glass obstacles
- Top quality assembly and finish selection
- Architectural and interior design custom fit
- Fast opening/closing of swing doors (< 1 sec)
- Obstacles pivot in the direction of the passage into the lane for a faster learning curve and ergonomic flow
- Precise, well-lit pictograms for intuitive user experience and ergonomic
- Enhanced electronic protection of luggage
- ‘EGRESS’ operating mode
- Battery backup for automatic opening in case of power failure, with a mechanism to lock obstacles in the direction of egress
- Emergency exit certified, EN13637
- Wider passages and higher obstacles
- Customisable equipment integrating perfectly with your architectural style
- Several paints available: RAL9005, RAL5008, RAL6014, RAL7003, RAL7016, RAL9010 (all stainless steel components)
- With or without glass side panels
- Customised glass obstacle (1200, 1500, 1700 or 1800mm height) with pattern or logo
Smart & Slim monitoring panel for remote management of the turnstiles. It is a flexible command centre and allows for visualisation, control and consultation.
SmartTouch surveillance interface. Simple and elegant solution for managing one or two access control equipment areas remotely, via an Ethernet network.
SmartTouch allows counting of incoming and outgoing people in a controlled area and thanks to the HDMI output, it is possible to show the occupancy level of an area on screens Smooth integration of proximity, magnetic cardreaders, biometric scanners and other user authentication systems:
Smooth integration of proximity, magnetic card readers, biometric scanners and other user authentication systems:
- Kit for integrating the reader in an extension housing or inclined console
- Top cover designed for barcode scanners IBC QSCANT
SlimLane detection is based on infrared cells positioned horizontally.
- Waist-high positioning
- Composed of four (4) DIRAS sensor bands with a total of 32 direct IR photo beams
The high capacity logic processor (ARM9) allows for crossing of the IR beams, thus doubling the detection density.
- A total of 60 IR beams electronically controlling each passage and preventing unauthorised users in secured zone
Detects the most difficult fraud attempts:
- Advanced tailgating attempt detection
- Opposite direction fraud detection
- Turnaround detection with the possibility of setting the tolerance levels
- Anti-pass back function
- Reliable “People Counting” system
A combination of elevated computing power and a high density matrix of IR beams guarantees dynamic and predictive user tracking.
- Ability to track the user’s passage in the lane from entry to exit point
- Filtering of anything that may cause interference, obstruct or fall into the lane passage and which is not a security threat (arm movements, hand luggage,…)
SINGLE OR DOUBLE DOOR
- Passage width: 550/600/900mm
- Extra wide: from 1200 up to 1400mm (option)
COMPACT TO WIDE
Footprint (W x L):
- SL940: 1000 x 1640mm/1000 x 1274mm (SC)
- SL950: 1300 x 1640mm/1300 x 1274mm (SC)
- SL950EW: 1600x1640mm/1800x1640mm
- SL944: 857 x 1640mm/857 x 1274mm (SC)
- SL945: 1300 x 1640mm/1565 x 1274mm (SC)
LOW TO HIGH GLASS OBSTACLES
Obstacle heights: 900/1200/1500/1700 /1800mm
SHORT SC OR STANDARD HOUSING
Cabinet length: 1274mm short (SC)/1640mm standard
WITH END-POST EXTENSIONS (EP)
- Public institutions
- Data centres
- Sensitive sites
- Schools and universities
You may also like…
The new SMARTLANE speed gate is built on the fundamentals that have made its predecessor so successful over the years. The iconic and easily recognisable style of the SmartLane optical turnstile has been updated to meet the latest architectural trends. The high performance and robustness that are part of the SmartLane’s DNA have naturally been retained and improved.
Thanks to DIRAS™ (Automatic Systems Infrared Detection) technology and its predictive algorithms, the SmartLane speed lane offers the best-in-class detection level currently on the market. The lower cells also provide better detection with greater gate reactiveness. The SmartLane turnstile is also the best-in-class for safety, with features including entrapment safety protection via a curtain of cross cells and extra detection on the high glass doors; coupled by low level cells for child and trolley detection.
SmartLane is available in multiple finishes and configurations including “with or without” extensions and “open or closed”, allowing the integration of all types of identification systems. Several finish options are available including stainless steel, painted stainless steel, bronze or gold finish, all designed to cater for different architectural design trends.
The FirstLane swing door speed gate offers unbeatable value for money whilst ensuring safety and quality have not been compromised. Thanks to its black painted steel housing, combined with the elegance of glass, FirstLane speed gate meets stylish and architectural trends. FirstLane provides a high bi-directional flow and safety without compromise. Its exclusive DIRAS detection system ensures precise user tracking for maximum safety and security. Even more intuitive and easy to use thanks to the new dynamic LED lighting, FirstLane combines high throughput with state-of-the-art detection.
- Automation of pedestrian access control
- Restricts access to secured zones
- Low cost of ownership
- Employee and visitor Entry/Exit tracking
- Reduced need for manned entrance
- Easy to install
- Low energy consumption for a low carbon footprint