The FirstLane swing door speed gate offers unbeatable value for money whilst ensuring safety and quality have not been compromised. Thanks to its black painted steel housing, combined with the elegance of glass, FirstLane speed gate meets stylish and architectural trends. FirstLane provides a high bi-directional flow and safety without compromise. Its exclusive DIRAS detection system ensures precise user tracking for maximum safety and security. Even more intuitive and easy to use thanks to the new dynamic LED lighting, FirstLane combines high throughput with state-of-the-art detection.
- Automation of pedestrian access control
- Restricts access to secured zones
- Low cost of ownership
- Employee and visitor Entry/Exit tracking
- Reduced need for manned entrance
- Easy to install
- Low energy consumption for a low carbon footprint
- Modern and stylish look
- Aesthetic top cover in 8mm thick monolithic tempered glass with black screen printing
- DYNAMIC LIGHTING
- Perfectly suited to any type of architecture
FirstLane has won the prestigious Red Dot Design Award – Product Design 2021
FUNCTION PICTOGRAMS for intuitive use
- High throughput, up to 60 users per minute
- Fast opening and closing of the obstacles
- Bi-directional movement
- Two different passage widths available (600 mm and 900 mm for people with reduced mobility)
BEST IN CLASS FOR FLOW AND ELECTRONIC DETECTION PROPRIETARY DIRAS DETECTION SYSTEM
- High-density matrix of infrared beams (every 22,5 mm) follows users’ progression through the gate.
- Dynamic and predictive (size, position, direction) algorithms ensuring top of the class performance for fraud detection : tailgating, piggybacking, trolleys, children, u-turn, crossing, multiple entries…
MULTIPLE INTEGRATION CAPABILITIES (OPTIONAL): the cabinet allows to integrate authentification solutions including:
- RFID, QRcode and barcodes readers
- Biometric devices
PREVENTS FINGER ENTRAPMENT and other impacts
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL DRIVE UNITS including:
- Controller for progressive accelerations and decelerations of the obstacles, for smooth movement and enhanced user safety
- Geared electromagnetic brake for locking of obstacles in the event of forced entry attempts
- Sensor monitoring the obstacle position EUROPEAN STANDARD SAFETY EN 16005 COMPLIANT: requirements regarding the strength of trapping and impact energy
- EMERGENCY EXIT CERTIFIED, EN13637
TCP/IP COMMUNICATION enabled by embedded software allowing real-time monitoring and equipment configuration locally or remotely via a simple web browser as well as a diagnostic tool for complete maintenance.
INFORMATION TRANSFER BY:
- XML-RPC interface Double Ethernet (IPV4 and IPV6)
- CAN bus internal parts control and monitor and third party external peripherals controllable via serial communication
- Dry contacts (passage authorised, passage information, fraud, technical default…)
- Smart&Slim monitoring panel for remote management of the turnstiles. It is a flexible command centre and allows for visualisation, control and consultation.
- SmartTouch surveillance interface. Simple handle egant solution for managing one or two access control equipment areas remotely, via an Ethernet network.
- Robust and stable
- RoHS anti-corrosion zinc plating treatment
- Housing is in painted steel and AISI 304L stainless steel
SIDE PANELS (OPTIONAL)
- Clear 8 mm thick tempered monolithic glass
- Clear 10 mm thick tempered monolithic glass obstacles
- 5.000.000 MCBF (Mean Cycles Between Failures)
- Office buildings, head offices and administrative sites
- Schools, universities and colleges
- Gyms and fitness centres
- Government buildings and institutions
You may also like…
The new SMARTLANE speed gate is built on the fundamentals that have made its predecessor so successful over the years. The iconic and easily recognisable style of the SmartLane optical turnstile has been updated to meet the latest architectural trends. The high performance and robustness that are part of the SmartLane’s DNA have naturally been retained and improved.
Thanks to DIRAS™ (Automatic Systems Infrared Detection) technology and its predictive algorithms, the SmartLane speed lane offers the best-in-class detection level currently on the market. The lower cells also provide better detection with greater gate reactiveness. The SmartLane turnstile is also the best-in-class for safety, with features including entrapment safety protection via a curtain of cross cells and extra detection on the high glass doors; coupled by low level cells for child and trolley detection.
SmartLane is available in multiple finishes and configurations including “with or without” extensions and “open or closed”, allowing the integration of all types of identification systems. Several finish options are available including stainless steel, painted stainless steel, bronze or gold finish, all designed to cater for different architectural design trends.
The SlimLane speed gate is designed to secure access to your building and control the flow of pedestrian traffic, as well as offer an elegant design and high reliability. With its fast swing obstacles, SlimLane turnstile combines a high bidirectional flow of passage with high levels of security, without compromising user safety. Its exclusive DIRAS® detection system allows precise control of users for maximum protection and safety. In addition, its modularity allows a wide range of configurations, obstacle heights and passage widths.